If you are planning to have a baby, your attention may go sperm count. It is, as sperm count is vital to make your female partner pregnant. You should focus to increase sperm count so that you can hit the goal at the right time. If your sperm is healthy and its count is normal, chances are higher to make your wife conceive. As per Mayo Clinic, normal sperm count is 15 million per millilitre or 39 million per ejaculation of semen. Here are the right foods to increase sperm count:
Bananas are full of vitamin A, B1 and C. These vitamins help your body produce strong and healthier sperm. Further, they increase your sperm productivity. Apart from vitamins, bananas have an enzyme, bromelain, which helps to increase libido in males.
Best resource for omega-3 fatty acids, walnuts help boost sperm by increasing blood flow to the testicles. You can take raw walnuts. They are very tasty. Further, walnuts contain melatonin. An increased the blood levels of melatonin due to the consumption of walnuts improves sleep. Also, it helps to you stay young and healthy.
Garlic is highly popular as immunity boosting food. It has vitamin B6 and selenium, both of which play a greater role in healthy and strong sperm production. It removes impurities from blood. And hence, it allows for better blood flow to your testicles. It also has allicin, which improves blood circulation to organs and protects sperm from having any damage.
Eggs are a rich source of high-quality protein. They are also inexpensive. For poor, it is a god gift. So, people can manage it in their low in budget diet. A single boiled egg contains:
- Selenium: 22% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Vitamin A: 6% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Vitamin B12: 9% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Folate: 5% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Vitamin B5: 7% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Vitamin B2: 15% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Phosphorus: 9% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
Eggs also contain decent amounts of Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Calcium and Zinc. So, you can see, eggs have large amount of all kinds of Vitamins and minerals. These vitamins and minerals play a vital role in the production of healthy and strong sperm.
5. DARK CHOCOLATE
It has a decent amount of fibre and minerals. Further, it is a Powerful Source of Antioxidants. Dark chocolate has an amino acid, L-Arginine HCL, which facilitates increasing sperm volume and sperm count.
Broccoli is very famous vegetable with high nutrition. It is full of folic acid, which is known as vitamin B9 and helps women conceive easily. In addition, recent studies show that taking it daily increases sperm count in males.
Pomegranates is rich in several nutritional elements. A cup of pomegranates has:
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Vitamin C: 30% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Folate: 16% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Protein: 3 grams
- Vitamin K: 36% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Potassium: 12% of the Recommended Dietary Allowance
- Also Pomegranates are full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream which also boost the sperm count