Fake eggs come into news from time to time. Recently, I have also watched it on a TV news channel. And so, I have decided to share my knowledge with you. Based on my research on the Internet, I can say the first fake eggs or artificial eggs originated on a website, ChinaHush. Artificial eggs are usually made of some type of plastic or rubber, and they come in all shapes and sizes. How can you tell if an egg is natural or artificial? Keep reading to find out!
How to distinguish an artificial egg from a natural egg
Here are some ways to distinguish an artificial egg from a natural egg:
- Artificial eggs are quite cheaper in comparison with natural ones
- The yolk and white mix together very fast as you crack the fake eggs, artificial eggs
- Artificial eggs have slightly thinner shells. On the other hand, natural eggs have thicker shells
- The shells of artificial eggs are slightly rougher
- While shaking a fake egg you will hear a sloshing sound. It is due liquid flow from the solid agent
- There is smell difference between artificial eggs and natural eggs. The natural eggs smell like raw meat while fake eggs have no such a smell
- You will hear a crisp sound when you tap a real egg and this sound is not with a fake one
- The yolk gets spread without touching it while frying artificial eggs. It does not happen with the natural eggs
I am sure that you are aware of the health risks associated with eating artificial eggs. If not, please read on to find out more about this dangerous food trend and how it can harm your physical wellbeing. It is my hope that by reading this article, you would be able to make an informed decision for yourself or a loved. And you would avoid consuming these fake foods that you had been doing due to being deceived that they are harmless.