Made using fresh spinach leaves, chana dal and besan, Crispy Spinach Cutlet is a tasty and interesting snack recipe. You can serve it with green chutney to have a better taste. Try it with hot cup of ginger tea.
- 1 1/2 cup Refined oil
- 1 teaspoon powdered chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon powdered Chana masala powder
- 1 chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoon powdered salt
- 2 chopped onion
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 6 tablespoon powdered Gram flour (besan)
- 50 gm washed & dried chana dal
- 250 gm washed & dried, shredded spinach
- Soak the chana dal in water for an hour. Cook the soaked dal in pressure cooker. Fry the dal in a kadhai after pouring out the excess water.
- Mix finely chopped spinach, green chillies and onions. Now add salt, besan and spices.
- Make round balls of the mix.
- Now take a kadhai, heat the refined oil in it for 10 minutes.
- Fry the cutlets deeply untill they turn into golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.