Spicy meatballs are easy to prepare. You can make them by prepared by stuffing lamb or chicken. Spicy meatballs, an American dish, are very delicious and tasty to eat and you can take it with main dish of your choice or with salad, pita bread and salsa. Collect the mentioned ingredients and follows the method to prepare spicy meatballs.
Serving – 4 persons, preparation time – 15 minutes, cooking time – 40 minutes
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered red chilli
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon powdered curry powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoon crushed breadcrumbs
- 2 medium chopped garlic
- 250 gm chicken
- Mix coriander leaves, cumin powder, curry powder, garam masala powder, garlic, onions and red chilli powder in a large bowl. Mix well after adding the minced meat.
- Now add the breadcrumbs and beaten egg. Prepare small balls of the mixture and place aside after mixing the added beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Place a pan over medium flame and heat the oil in it. Now place the prepared balls in the boiling oil and cook them for 5 minutes or until the color gets changed in golden brown. Place them on a baking tray after removing from the heat.
- Keep the meatballs into an oven preheated at 180 degree celcius for 10=20 minutes. Cool them slowly after removing from the oven.
- Serve the cooked meatballs with salad, pita bread and tomato salsa.