Billions of cells die and are replaced with new one in our body. In regeneration process, cells can be healthy or weak. This depends upon what we do or what we eat. If regenerated cells are weak, they will degenerate soon. The aging process will be fast due to early degeneration of cells.
In order to stay young, your motive must be to slow down your aging process and stop early degeneration of cells in your body. You should do everything required for keeping the regenerated cells healthy. By doing this, you will be able to stay away from the symptoms of oldness and look like young. The question how to stay young have a few tips that will help you stay young for a longer period in your life:
- Watch your figure closely. If you see any difference, manage it. In simple words, control your weight. You should not be too fat or too thin.
- Perform exercises daily. If you don’t take exercises of high intensity, go for walking, jogging or running.
- Be vegetarian and avoid non-veg food items as far as possible.
- Keep smiling.
- Take green tea regularly to slow down your aging process.
- Drink enough water.
- Avoid the company of the people who feel themselves old.
- Always feel that you are young and you will be young.
- Surround yourself with smart, funny, young and interesting people.
- Go for holiday to spend some time at a new place.
- Do wonderful things for future.
- Be extravagant once in awhile.
- Be spontaneous.
- Don’t feel sorry about yourself.
- Try not to let come the word too old to do things in your heart or mind.
- Don’t let negative feelings to engulf you.