The rainy season, known as the monsoon, is going on. Many of us are enjoying it by going outside and getting wet in the rain. It’s nice because the rain makes the weather cooler and more comfortable. However, getting wet in the rain can make your hair frizzy and messy, especially for women. So, during the monsoon season, it’s important to take good care of your hair to keep it from getting frizzy.
Here are five easy homemade hair masks that can help you have frizz-free hair during the monsoon:
- Mustard Oil and Curd Hair Mask: To get rid of frizz, mix mustard oil and curd together to make a paste. Apply this mixture from the roots to the tips of your hair before washing it. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then use a mild shampoo followed by conditioner to keep your hair moisturized.
- Avocado and Olive Oil Hair Mask: Avocado has natural moisture and nutrients. Mash an avocado and mix it with a quarter cup of olive oil until it looks like guacamole. Apply this mask to your hair from root to tip, wait for 30 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Egg, Yogurt, and Honey Hair Mask: Mix one egg, a bowl of yogurt, and a tablespoon of honey to make a paste. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it for half an hour. Afterward, shampoo and rinse your hair with cool water.
- Coconut Oil and Banana Hair Mask: Coconut oil is great for hair. Mash a banana and mix it with some coconut oil. Apply the mixture to your hair from the root and wash it out with a gentle shampoo.
- Egg Yolk Hair Mask: For shiny and silky hair, mix egg yolk with the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it for 30 minutes. Then, wash your hair with a gentle shampoo.
Using any of these five homemade hair masks will help you get rid of frizzy hair during the rainy monsoon season. You’ll have shiny, smooth, and beautiful hair to show off. Thanks to these tips for taking care of your hair during the monsoon!