Summer is at its young age and most of us are very uncomfortable. You hate going out and are losing calm and looking for ways how to deal with body odour in summer. Sweating causes mortification and increases the challenge of self-hygiene. Excessive sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis, is due to physical exercise, stress, diet, emotional excitement, poor hygiene, soaring temperatures, and inherited hormonal imbalance.
Keep in mind that sweat is odour free, but it smells when it meets surface bacteria. Here are some effective ways to deal with odour in summer:
- Stay liberal while using colognes. Eau de Toilette and colognes form chiefly water or a mix of water and alcohol, only 2-5% is perfume.
- Add Colognes to bath water and use it as the last rinse. It produces cooling effects.
- Baking soda helps you a lot to deal with body odour. Mix a paste of water and baking soda. Apply the paste on affected areas like arms, underarm and feet.
- Apply potato slices on your body parts where odour forms easily.
- Make a mix of crushed mint leaves and one teaspoon of alum. Add this mixture to your bath water to deal with body odour in summer.
- As a natural coolant and fragrant, rose water helps you to get rid of your body odour. Add rose water to your bath water and use it as the last rinse.
- Take two tablespoons of rose water and add two drops of tea tree oil. Apply the mixture rose water and tea tree oil under the arms with a cotton wool.
- Prepare a mixture of half of a cup of rose water and the juice of a lemon. Add this mixture to bath water and apply it as the last rinse to deal with body odour.