All of us want to stay young till our last breath. However, most of us do not do the things that can really help us stay younger and healthier throughout our life. Slowly, slowly we call our oldness and become to lie down on the bed for the whole day. Some of you do a lot to keep yourself younger and healthier till your last breath.
Tips to stay young forever
The number of health-conscious people is increasing day by day. And I hope there would be a day when most of you would be aware of your health. And you will do all the possible things to look younger as well as healthier. For your help, I am going to mention a few tips that can help you keep your oldness at a bay and support you stay young forever:
- Do rise early in the morning.
- Start your day by taking a glass of lukewarm water with lemon and honey.
- Go for a morning walk for at least 500 meters or for 30 minutes a day, if you can’t do the exercises of high intensity.
- If possible, do workouts for 20-30 minutes a day in addition to your morning walk.
- Be fresh and take light fruit or whole grains as your breakfast on a fixed time.
- Take your lunch on your scheduled time or when you feel hungry. Avoid drinking water in the middle of a meal anytime.
- Keep yourself busy in creative works. If you don’t go to any office job or do any business, watch light programs on your TV to keep yourself busy and happy.
- If possible, go for the evening walk too.
- Avoid drinking alcoholic/soft drinks and smoking cigarette, bidi, cigar etc. and chewing tobacco products.
- Drink at least 5-8 glasses of water a day.
- Be social to stay away from loneliness.
- Ensure to have a healthy bodyweight. Keep your BMI above 20 and below 25 to maintain your weight
- Maintain a healthy balance between your work and life (professional life and work life).
- Try to avoid spicy, oily & hard food items. Eat the food which can easily be digested.
- Take out some me time.
- Take your dinner at least 2 hours before you go to bed.
- Try to sleep early so that you can easily wake up before sunrise in the morning.