Gobi (cauliflower) is the favourite vegetable of Indians. Available from October to February-March, it is used to prepare several healthy dishes. In our series of fitness recipe, we have come up with a recipe of delicious Gobi Korma. Arrange all the below mentioned ingredients and prepare this tasty dish for your family members.
- Cauliflower 1 (medium)
- Coriander powder ½ tsp
- Chilli powder ½ tsp
- Cashew paste 1 ½ tbsp
- Coconut milk ½ cup
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garam masala ½ tsp
- Ghee 1 tsp
- Oil 25 ml
- Raisin 1 tbsp
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- 1 Onion boiled and cut
- Make several small cubes of cauliflower.
- Put a pan/kadhai on the stove and heat the oil.
- Coat the cauliflower cubes before frying them.
- Mix ginger paste, onion, coriander and chilli in that oil and fry the mixture.
- When the spice gets separated from the oil, add sugar, cashew paste, salt and raisin. Keep frying.
- Add water and the coconut milk in the end.
- Add ghee and garam masala when the cauliflower pieces get soft.
- Serve it.
- You can add a dollop of fresh cream as a garnish on the top for a different taste.