Made using potatoes, rusk biscuits and eggs, Egg potato cutlet is a great tea-time recipe. It can be an ideal dish for occasions like picnics or kitty parties. Collect the ingredients and try this egg delicacy.
Total time 35 minutes, Preparation time 15 minutes, Calories 334, Servings 10
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 beaten egg for marination
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 1 cup refined oil
- 4 boiled egg
- 5 powdered rusk
- 250 gm boiled, peeled, mashed potato
- Mix the onions, potatoes, salt, red chilli powder and coriander leaves after keeping them in a bowl.
- Batter and mix again after adding the boiled eggs. Make small balls of the mix and flatten them slightly. Roll them in the rusk after dipping in the beaten egg.
- Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Add the made cutlets when the oil starts boiling. Fry the cutlets until they become golden brown.
- Use coriander leaves to garnish the fried cutlets and serve.