Want to make this weekend meal delicious without going out! For your convenience, we have have come up with two delicious recipes that you can try this weekend.
Honey Garlic Chicken
There are numerous non-vegetarians who love to have chicken in their meal. For such chicken lovers like you, we have come up with a different chicken recipe. Collect the mentioned ingredients and cook honey garlic chicken at this weekend. It is served best with steamed, hot rice.
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Butter – 4 to 5 tsp
- Chicken Breasts – 2, boneless, skinless
- Chicken Stock – 1/4 cup
- Garlic – 1 tblsp finely minced
- Garlic Powder – a pinch
- Honey – 3 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Keep the chicken breasts in a medium-sized bowl.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Put the pressure pan on the electric or gas stove and heat butter.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook till it becomes brown and slightly crisp.
- Pour the chicken, stock and stir it.
- Combine the soy sauce, honey and garlic.
- Add this mixer to the pan and stir until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook for ten minutes.
- Switch off the gas or electric stove flame and let the pressure reduce.
- Serve it with hot, steamed rice.
Potato Onion Fry
Often prepared in South India, Potato Onion Fry is a very simple tasty dish to take at home. It is served as a side dish to roti or rice. Collect the below mentioned ingredients and cook at home following the given method.
- Asafoetida Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Curry Leaves – few
- Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 to 2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds – little
- Onions – 4 to 5, depending on size
- Oil – 2 1/2 tblsp
- Potatoes – 500 gms
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
- Sambar Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Urad Dal – little
- At first, boil the potatoes. Chop them after peeling.
- Keep the onions aside after peeling them.
- Lit the gas or electric stove and keep the flame medium and heat oil in a pan.
- Add asafoetida powder, curry leaves, mustard seeds and urad dal. Fry for 20 seconds.
- Now add green chillis and garlic paste. Do stir fry for a minute.
- Add the chopped onions and keep frying till the colour gets changed.
- When it becomes golden, add salt, red chilli powder, samber powder, potatoes and turmeric powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well and cook for two to four minutes. Transfer to a serving pan after removing the pan from the stove.
- Serve this cooked dish with dosa, rice or roti.